Re: Do you feel excluded?

It doesn't haunt me, in fact, I generally don't even like people all that much. Most of them are shallow, vein, self-obsessed unintelligent creatures I want nothing to do with. This is why I love animals. they make no judgments against you. All you have to do is give them the basic things they need, and love and affection and they'll give it back in spades.

I can't help but think you sound a bit entitled here though. People should know what a screen reader is? But why, it has nothing to do with their life. Where it would enter into things is for web developers, or even just developers, but you can't fault someone for not knowing about something they haven't been exposed to. You said about what green looks like? I know what it looks like, I have some vision. So you don't know what green looks like, what the hell's the matter with you, its 2019 already, geez. That last sentence just trying to give you an idea of what you just tried to communicate. In all actuality, if I had a way to convey to you guys what colors were, I would do it, but there just are no words to express it in a way that would be meaningful.