Re: Sudden attack is not a clone

Urh wrote:

I will leave this shitty clone, it just fucks me up. I don't believe my self that I did thinked that it isn't a clone.

ok this is funny
you clearely stated in post 8 that it is a clone already
beautiful contradiction down there.
and

Sam_Tupy wrote:

guys. no. no, no, no, no. Who, please tell me, who started these roomers that code was leaked purely by untrustworthy codevs. It's not true. That isn't how all this code got leaked. There is this term that I believe should be looked up. This particular term I'm referring to is a very interesting concept, called computer hacking. You should learn about it. OK sorry, had to snap there just a little. For years everyone has said all this code has leaked because untrustworthy devs leaked it. In some instances, that is certainly true. But in a lot, there isn't a morsel of truth in that statement at all.

evin again that path leads to trust
a hacker needs some kind of way to hack you, eather with your access, or unauthorised access
for this, the guy needs a some sort of entryway, i dont nknow anything about hacking but anyway as the logic says
if you given a rong information to a person that can abel to abuse it, well be ready to face the consequences
anyway what is done is done, we really should move on  from this game and his broken developers,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector