Re: the Worst Audiogames ever?

Hello,
I agree with Simba and Connor here, just because we don't have that many games it shouldn't be forbidden to criticise them.
About Alter Aeon and A blind legend: I can't say much about Alter Aeon because MUDs aren't really my Thing.
And sure, a blind legend doesn't have that much replay value, but it is still a very good game.
Some new absolute worst games since I last posted in this Topic for me are tank battle (no clear concept, crappy SFM and for what you're getting, the Price is inacceptable), Monopoly planet (Did we really Need another Monopoly game) and some of the kitchensinc games, especially awesome homer, because the controls of that game are just crap.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector