Re: the Worst Audiogames ever?

simba wrote:

Hi.

Ok, let's stick to known developer.

grizzly gulch and chillingham. Ok, they were fun the first few times around, the latter a bit more, but after some time they got really repetitive, the only close to entertaining thing you could then still do in gg was the shooting range at difficulty 12 and playing the saloon.
The sounds as well weren't that great to begin withh as well.
The voice acting and the missions were sorta fun, although it is confusing that you first by the horse, do a mission and then buy the saddle. I mean it works, but I wouldn't want to bring in a bandit that wway.

Let's see, blindfold games, I think we all know why. I still don't get why people see that guy as a god or something, but looking at applevis makes my stomach churn. Marty often posts to a german facebook group and I never leave a chance out to tell him how sucky his games are, yeah, I want that guy outa there.
Anything else?
Oh yeah. everyone come to the good side and play video games, much more entertaining.

Greetings Moritz.

yup I agree. video games are more fun for sure.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector