Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hı SLJ.
I speak Turkish and I am Turk.The problem is not to ban those who do cheat Every cheating, I know, but I didn't fix them, no one tricky characters I cheated, I can't prove it.Turkey is also one of the Team Talk chat room told me that "I'm not going to play for a long time, already have the game on my computer: the file is, how long does it take to download, could you that my savnil Chand," he said.I wanted to help Her, I opened my computer game character and password given to me but the characters bans and game the system computer bans.However, the uzay(hard)and gece karekters  that belongs to me  to supervise the computer over forbade the opening automatically, and I'm trying to do that.Uzay  and the gece he did the trick.