Re: I have some questions regarding recording setups

Hi.

Nope, I checked again, manual is what i thought it to be. You hit the start button, set your levels of the recording with that little 4way button, and hit record again to finally start. but as I said, this only really works with the internal mics because you can't fit a headset over or under the microphones.

The microphones are a handcrafted model from Germany called Ohrwurm 3d, you cann find them here.

https://www.ohrwurmaudio.eu

You possibly need to translate the page if you don't speak German.

I will do some more testing tomorrow with the lower gain and limiter settings, let's see how that will work out.

Greetings Moritz.