Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

So one thing I did notice. I think mayb eothers have to. When you go in to the accessibility menu, and you're highlighted on narration, it doesn't automatically speak, but if you press down, and then go back up it will then speak to tell you it's status. overall this is absolutely amazing. it would be nice if certain popups would read, but again I realize it's menu narration, so it's gotta start somewhere.
Using this and OCR I was able to run a Bears season. I also created my own character and put him in as QB for the Bears.
It's unfortunate that in game menus like the playbook won't read, but I do understand from a technical standpoint why this isn't possible.
I'm going to assume that any sort of coaching mode is also not accessible? I haven't gotten around to that yet.
I will be buying this no question. Unlike Madden 19, I can see myself coming back to this game through out the season.
It's amazing the world a small thing like menu narrations can open up. I honestly feel like I could get a lot out of NHL games if I had the ability to know what I'm customizing. I agree with others. I hope this technology can make it's way to other sports games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector