Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

Okay, now it’s time for my opinion. First of all, I would like to just give a big thank you to every single person at EA sports that had anything to do with this accessibility improvement. This is a massive step up  over madden 19 and I really think that this game is going to be one of the best ones I ever played. Here is my feedback both good and bad. First of all, the menu narration works quite nicely. I do notice however that the menu feels a bit less responsive than it would if menu narration was turned off. This is not a bad thing, but do you think someone could please look into it and  see if anything can be done? If not possible, that’s OK. Another thing I would like to point out is the menu voice. It’s not bad, but I do have a few issues. First of all, the way some things are pronounced. The word pro bowl is pronounced as one syllable. Also, I’ve had a few times where I’ve not been able to understand what the menu voice has been saying. For example, the option that says call timeout. This is not bad, but it is just something I thought I had to point out. Also,  and this is just minor, but we have no menu sounds when the menu narration is turned on. We have the sound that confirms that we have clicked on something, but we don’t have the sound that it makes when moving through the menu. I turned  menu narration  off and I have confirmed that the sound is in the game. Again, this  menu narration  is done extremely well. If anything can be done about my feedback, that would be appreciated. If not, then that’s OK. It will not diminish my opinion of this game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector