Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

Hi.
I'm also super surprised and extremely exciting for the menu narration. It is totally amazing. Really very well and great job. Just, wow...
I also hope this will come to other titles as well.
I'm still trying to learn the basics in the game. What is the setting called which enables the visual vibration when you have to kick the ball? I'm not sure if it's on or off, and I can't find it in the accessibility settings. I'm sure I'm looking at the wrong thing. smile
I can't seem to find the practice section as well. I would like to practice the basics of the gameplay, but I'm not sure if it has been cut out of the beta.
I've tried to play a match, but I have no idea on what I'm doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector