Re: A small game idea I'd like tested

Found a bug. Don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I recruited my second vigilante, then tried to upgrade my first one which had 18 points. But when I tried going into the menu it showed me the menu for the second one, where I couldn't do anything because there were no points to spend there, and trying to go into the upgrade menu of the second one just told me I can't because there are no points to spend.