Re: A small game idea I'd like tested

Good catch Zakc93, I've uploaded again with that bug fixed.

Kenshira, I wasn't aware that this style is rare around here.  I too would have expected this to be a common style of audio game because it is pretty easy to present using just menus and text.  Sounds and music would make it better, of course, but anytime you can do a whole game without worrying about sounds I'd say that's an easier task for the developer.

I agree that this current game probably won't have fancier things like rock-paper-scissors weaknesses or a bunch of loot types to find.  It would be a bit too far off from what got this game going.  I was watching Batman kick the snot out of some bad guys, thought about the scene from the Mummy when Oconnel hurled a chair at a guy's legs who was trying to run away, and thought it might be neat to have a super hero fighting game where you could throw stuff at people.  I may have shattered the illusion that I climb high into the mountains, meditate with the monks, and intricately plan out game mechanics as I consult with the universe.  Dude throws a chair and I'm all like, Yup, that could be a game.  big_smile