Re: GDE Game Development

I agree security is an issue, perhaps there isnt enough demand for python for the effort. So i'll put that one to rest for now.

The GDE script quite new. I find myself using it alot but this is the first time I'm actually pushing the feature out and putting some spotlight on it. So apologies if its a bit rough around the edges, I will give it some focus this week, but in the mean time I have just uplaoded a small tutorial to just give the feature a bit of an overview.

If you would like to give it a go and check it out I'd love to hear what you think and if there is anyway we could improve it.

Regarding the "do something object oriented, or be able to have modular functions." comment Laim, could you elaborate or think of any examples?

Fucntions is something else I was thinking of including, and being able to export/import objects from otehr projects.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bopitmaster34 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bopitmaster34 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector