GTA 5 Accessibility

Dear Fellow Audiogamers,

So, I just bought the offline version of GTA 5.  I  really don't need or want the online version,  literally makes no sense for me to get it. Plus, at least on PC,  it's  more expensive.   All this  for less than $10,  certainly  worth  it.

With all that being said, I  want to mod it to make it more accessible.  I  bought  it, I am perfectly within my rights to do so. I  realize  I   won't be able to do the campaign, right?  Without  the  accessibility  features? Is this true,  or  false.

In any case, I am writing this topic to request that the trainers and mods and such required to make this thing accessible be sent.  I would also like to know to what extent is  this game playable even with these.  I know the developer did a great job making it happen.

Anyway,  thank you all for your help in this. I'm so excited to start playing this game with a rather large world and great story.