a not very official kind of quick notice thingy

Hi everyone!
So I wanted to post this not official notice type thing.
I say its a not official, notice type thing, because, when ever I see other developers, web admins, server people, or anyone in general write something like, "important official notice!" I'm like dude... turn down the ego, say, 258 percent?

So, my general not official notice type thing is thus:
I am, at the current time, unable to develop any further games or software for the foreseeable future.
this is due to an odd error with my computer in which, when ever I launch any program I have made, using NVDA, the entire thing crashes like a baker in a truck who has just discovered the price of cakes in the modern world.
I have worked with the NVDa developers and together we have determined that this error does not affect other people, and seems localised to my system alone, which is good news, though the obvious bad news is it means bug ficxes, feature additions, and indeed updates of any kind have been brought to a shuddering halt.
I am, of course, looking for solutions and possible causes to this error, up to and including a consideration to reset the entire laptop and start again.
Obviously, that option is a little bit of a last resort, but still.
Point with standing, I thought I would let the community as a hole know, so that they are not wondering where, or why, there are no product updates where there otherwise should be,
thank you for reading my unofficial not a notice type thingy.