Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta66)

@Jade I 1000% agree with you. Let's go into more detail...

daggers. They are exactly like swords, but wait, no. They are mutli hit, critical hit, and temorary damage on both daggers and type received. If daggers already do 100 damage a piece, why would you add plus 2 on dagger received and plus 3 on type received? And especially with critical hit being level 1?

Water, haven't looked into it. Ice, haven't looked into it. Steal, haven't looked into it. But I know ice and steal are ridiculously powerful.

But there's one strategy that stands out from all of the others. Ancient time wrap ray.

Fucking why. Just fucking why! What happened to having to work for wrap ray? You use to have to level up fairy, use hypnotic dice, and then use disquieting dream. But now, ancient time, wrap ray. And that's it!

The quality of this game has decreased dramatically. There needs to be limitations set for certain ranges of hp. Certain strategies should not be permitted. Because now we have to adjust to shit like this. It's way too easy to make the battle too powerful too quickly. For high hp battles, I understand. But 2000? Too powerful.

But then there are those who want to say, music is overpowered. Magic flowers are overpowered. Pistin shot is overpowered. But they are a different type of power. They require having amount of hands in hand. Ancient time is one hard, and makes confusion go up to ridiculous levels. So are those strats overpowered? Yes, but not in the same way as these new ones. Oh, and I do think deadly symbol is bull shit. But I know that everyone uses it, so I use that too.

But unfortunately, these strategies do exist, and assholes will use them in ranges that they shouldn't be used. We are forced to adjust or not play. So best we can do is parry them. But it doesn't change the fact that they are being an asshole.

As I said this game is going downhill in quality, and the skill level required, the luck required, and the struggle with getting the strategy to work, are all fading. It's sad, and I wish things weren't turning in this direction, but it's not up to me. Sorry Jade.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector