Re: Domino's Pizza Petitions Supreme Court Over ADA Compliance

What amuses me most is that the lawsuit, if they lose, is probably going to cost them more than complying and making the site accessible. I believe that was around $48000 or somewhere in that range.

What angers me, however, is this attitude of "We're not going to do it because we don't legally have to and it's going to cost a tiny bit of money, so screw disabled people."

I have to wonder if things would be different now if the customer had justm ade a polite request before going all lawsuit happy, unless they did.