Re: Domino's Pizza Petitions Supreme Court Over ADA Compliance

Thirteen bucks for a large pizza is actually fairly good, price-wise. Domino's large pizzas are no smaller nor bigger than any I've seen. My only real issue is their sauce, which sometimes gripes my belly and gives me acid reflux. But their toppings are fresh and their crust is decent. I feel like their prices are pretty reasonable; Pizza Hut is worse by far, for instance. That said, I have had far better pizza in my day, too. I really miss chicken kickers though; damn those things are good.
We have an app/website here in Canada called Skip the Dishes, which has gained a ton of traction. Lots of pizza places, but funnily neither Pizza Hut nor Domino's is with them. We have Pizza Pizza, Papa John's, Gino's, Pizza Nova, Toppers and a whole list of non-chain restaurants none of you will have heard of before, even if you're Canadian like me...but yeah, no Domino's and no Pizza Hut. I personally can just phone in and do it that way if I want to order from a restaurant that's not on Skip.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector