Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

So here's the thing about audio cues 2, dev can correct me if I'm wrong. I think the reason it's so difficult is simply because when you're looking at the track, you can see whatever's coming up on the track from a distance. so by the time that right trigger promp comes up in the rhythm, you already know that's what you must do cause you saw it a while earlier. Since we're dealing with audio here, that isn't really possible. or at least, not easily. One way would be to throw all the sounds at us simultaneously as they come up, and have us figure out where they go in the rhythm, but unless they have logical beats in which they appear, that'll probably make it even harder. hahaha. I suggested on Twitter for a way to remove the confirmation audio cues in options menu. I think that'll make it easier as we won't constantly be listening to them on the following beat, which just adds to the confusion. I'd even consider turning them off in the listen and react mode, as I feel I don't really need them. I think the crashing sounds are enough to tell us, ok I messed up real good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector