Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

Sadly, it feels like I only leave feedback when I'm having a problem, but I'm definitely enjoying the game regardless of any potential hurtles.
I think I found a mission that we definitely can't complete at the moment in the accessibility mode, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what a potential solution could be. I'm referring to Try before you Buy where the goal is to intentionally collide with several bots on the track. The rig sounds duck in volume as the sequences play, so you only get to hear the engine sounds a fraction of the time. (and hearing the other rigs over my own during that fraction is hit or miss for me) Maybe the steering assist could help to collide with bots only in that specific mission, but I'm not sure what that would be like to implement. Anyways, thanks again for the great work on incorporating accessibility into the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector