Re: In need of a manamon key.

Posts 18 and 20 (MasterOfDeath and SkyLord):
There is absolutely nothing to be gained and plenty to be lost by posts like this. You can like it or you can choose to not take me at my word, but my point stands. Games are not necessities. You never -need to crack them. You can always simply choose not to play them, so saying "it was my only choice" simply makes no sense. Continuing to cast aspertions on my character this way, I think, might eventually count as character assassination; we're not there yet, but I should think it would come to that eventually, especially given who it's coming from and given the fact that it's all being said with absolutely no basis in fact.
Here's the plain version: stop trying to smear mud on me, you two. Just stop. Now. If I do something legitimately bad and you want to criticize that, then fine. Call me out. This time I haven't. Get over it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector