Re: Giving Haypy monster a try

The buttons are actually clearly labelled, just not in the way you might think. Here's how it works:

There are the buttons up top that are, admittedly, labelled oddly. But if you keep flicking past the buttons, you'll find text labels, in order, that tell you what the buttons do. I'm really not sure why they did it this way since I haven't seen any other games with this kind of interface, but it is very possible to see what each button does. As I've said before, the only thing I've had any trouble with is breeding, and only then because the male and female monsters are shown via symbols, not via text, so it's hard to tell when you have a breedable pair.

As for seal cards, it's tricky at first, but once you get used to it it's not so bad. I've caught something like 20 monsters so far before I quit playing. It does take a bit of speed and some knowledge of where the cards will pop up on your screen after you hit the seal button, but it is possible.

Having said all that, I very much agree, Monster Kingdom has the easier interface.