Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Joquinta,

My "Partnership of Federal Fighters" is still trapped in a deep saltwater environment after taking a vortex. Could you please help.

And I would love to play "six thieves"

but some sort of area building thing might be fun. Maybe if you want to make things extra special, you could have dungeon packs. This would be things like buying different sorts of special room types for a dungeon or creature types for a dungeon that could either be bought for gold or real money, or maybe a bit of both or having both options. For example, we could get an ice caves set of rooms and then our characters could build ice caves as custom dungeons.

but I like that idea.

I'd go back to playing six sowrds. But I'm stuck in "saltwater depths" right now and can't go anywhere. You might want to put in a failsafe as this is the second time this has happened and it happened after it had happened another time when there were supposed to be things to keep it from happening.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector