Re: Our most amusing idiotic stories where we screw something up horribl

So this thing happened with me just a few days ago.
I was in my class room and just having fun. In front of me was the AMP box from where teachers could take out students' names to answer any questions. I in my great wisdom, decided to pick it up and show one of my friends how to throw one of the names in the dustbin. When I went their and made a show of throwing one of the name sticks down, my friend stopped me and said that I had actually thrown many sticks in the dustbin. Apparently that box had a whole from where the sticks fell down. I really couldn't stop laughing and commented that I prevented those students from getting picked for answering questions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector