Re: advice

Greetings all.

@Jayde, have no fear regarding Lisa's real name or where she lives. I've spoken with her regarding this and she has given her full approval for me writing and speaking the way I do. The information provided is public and can be found easily if searched for. I've also requested permission from Victoria and permission has been granted. They can and may well read what I write about them because I've given them the address of this forum and they have been told of and have read all that I've written about them even before this topic. In other words, I did not do this without first asking whether or not it was okay to post this. Secondly, I know I have much to improve on, in particular regarding how I write. I'm far more used to writing in a more spiritual manor and I don't like writing this way. As for my diosa and I, we are still going strong after a year and it will only get better the longer that we're together. I'm not the only one who thinks and believes that love is infinite in every way. Unfortunately, for those who haven't experienced this, they will not believe that such is possible. However, we who number in the zillions hope that some day, everyone in this and countless other worlds can appreciate that this is not a mer fairytale, anyone can be a dios or diosa if they put down the sword and simply love.  Thirdly, I do genuinely believe that hurstseth405 was only telling us that he wouldn't get tattoos himself due to him not liking the idea of doing anything to his own body. I do not believe for a moment that he in any way expressed or implied that he looks down on anyone who would so do. Neither do I believe that asking about someone else's tattoos is rounds for punishment and ridicule. Simply saying 'it isn't for me' when asked, 'how about you, re you interested in getting one?' doesn't mean that he looked down on the questioner.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector