Re: quests in audio games

I wasn't counting the entombed quests because those were specially generated fights which you pretty much were inevitably going to run into at some point anyway. Oh they're great fun no doubt and give some nice extras, and I always love it when games mix things up with random content and things to find, however in this case I sort of thought Dardar was talking more about quests with at least a baseline story and more than one objective.

Likewise, I am not certain if you count, say the multiple steps needed to complete a mission in a game like Gma tank commander as quests, though they could be given the amount of obstacles to go through and such.