Re: Bad ass science fiction and space podcastS!

I'm listeniong to Wolf right now actually, I'm on episode 28.  Haven't encountered anything like that yet, and I enjoy the sound design just fine.  Yeah it's pretty minimal, but what's there is pretty good, for instance the metal growns, the radio frequency dials, the various alarms and power on/off sounds, all the switches and breakers and engines, and the neat as hell fax sound.
The gun sounds admittedly suck, and yeah it definitely is relatively minimal at times but I don't think it's bad.
So if it gets shittier later that's sad to hear, but it's certainly been worth it so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector