Re: Bad ass science fiction and space podcastS!

Memoria was an absolutely amazing episode, I'll have to give them that. Pryce's backstory and the way it was written, amongst other things, just made me lose a lot of respect for the show.

I listened to Rose Drive a few days ago and really enjoyed that for the most part. I did not expect the direction it took towards the end, so that was interesting.
I recognise a few others on your list too, but haven't listened to all of them. Looking forward to White Vault S3 next month though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector