Re: I'm noticing a Pattern for Audio FPSs

In a lot of circumstances it doesn’t matter, because most people hack simply out of the pure enjoyment of attacking somebody else and destroying or otherwise tampering with their property. However, these particular scenarios had motives behind them. With the exception of Talon and Sam, these developers had decentralized servers at one point, but they decided to centralize them again. Their reasoning for doing this doesn’t really matter here and ishonestly really not my concern, my concern is the results of their actions. People should not hack other people, because it’s immoral and they should receive proper punishment for it, but at the same time - in my personal opinion - the developers brought it upon themselves. If they had left things as they were, so many of the problems were having now would not exist. Of course, this is just my personal opinion and you can feel free to disagree with it if you so choose, but I wanted to put my two cents out there and let everybody know where I stand.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector