Re: Cosmic Rage, a futuristic MUD unlike any other

I got a lot of suggestions, but they won't fit on a support ticket. So, @Dardar: Where do I put my suggestions? yes, I thought of the spring.

As an aside, you'd get a spring after every so many finds, like you do 3-4 finds. You get a spring with between 1 and 10 water, each water fills up your bottle.

On that note, I've hit an impasse. I can't get a crew together for any of the group activities, and the rewards I've got from plasma have nosedived. I suck at star studying, and all of the other stuff is either group (volcano mining, planetoid chunks) or needs higher level stuff (planetoid exploring and ship wrecking).

So here's my suggestions to deal with that.

1. Have a volcano miner that's got NPCs in it. You can either do the group activity. Or you can buy the solo volcano miner. It'd have NPCs or automation that'd mean okay, you're stuck with being the driver, but you can at least /do/ the activity without relying on other players. I asked for a crew to help with an activity, and the response was, quote

You can't pay me enough to do that, then the discussion was how weak the payout was. That shouldn't bee a derermining factor in an activity (Star observing in question)

I'd like to see each of the group activities paired with a solo activity. I mentioned volcano mining.

Let's take the aforementioned star observing for example. I can go on my own, find the place, start it up. I'd be given the pod and facility. I'd do that, but I'd have to do a little more leg work to set up the automation. For example, set up and align the antennas and thins like that. THen I'd have to stay on the facility and wait it out. I'd have to then carry the data back to a certain facility. If I step off the facility, the data stream resetss, or I'd have to repair the computer for example.

Or, for planet exploring, I'd be able to hire NPC mercenaries that follow me around, attack enemies, but they take half the cash reward if I hire them, but to balance it, they'd come with gear suitable for planetoid exploring and surviving, matched to your player rank.

@Dardar: Just a little peeved about this. You said 15 mins of downtime, it's been a bit longer than that, can you try to be a bit more accurate with the announcements on the server. If that's not the hosts putting up what you say then I'll take that back, but when it's said 15mins downtime I expect it to take around 15mins. Not t nearly an hour, unless there's problems, which should really be communicated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector