Re: Cosmic Rage, a futuristic MUD unlike any other

Alright.  I really should go back and slog through all 670 posts before this but,
after trying this game way way back on page 1, grumbling at it  and then going back  for almost a year now.  I have to say  I fell in love.
I've seen cr through the past year of changes and I do try to  help people out where ever I can
so a few things, Factories, Think about them as you're basically building your own station, or in my case a man-made village complete with holograms and a village look.
the newbie activities,
It's all about what you want to do.  mix up hand mining, trash ore extraction.  rank 5 it's trash collection. volcano harvesting at 15.  yes the activities do space out  at higher ranks  star studying becomes a lot easier with the purchace of a donater item though it's doible without.
some people and I'm starting to see this that even rank 1000  harvesting gas,  specifically bioplasma gives good cash and points.
finally  the community on this game is far far better than the other 2 space muds I've played by far.
If anyone needs or wants help grab an ooc link with me  as either Firath silvery white scale Kuro, Lance collins.  I have a ryuchi, Keyra luminous pink designation who's going throw the newbie activities herself since they've been modified and tweeked.

and for the record yesI did come down hard on cr way back on page 1.  3 years ago and I do deeply deeply regret that  I was young and stupid back then.

I will now go back through a pile of 600 posts.

and I will now slam my head into the nearest desk.

Keep up the good work nate!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector