Like I said, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when all this was being churned out. I mean there's obviously a lot of things this game gets right or I wouldn't still be trying things and talking about it. But the things it gets wrong, it gets really wrong. I can't speak to pokemon and how they do things, but I hate games that present a challenge only because the wrong number came up on a dice roll. I'm not having to heal or revive or cure status and the like because the fight was just that epic and lasted that long. I'm having to do all that because of a miss. I'll just never be ok with that. I can kinda deal with it if it were something where you're missing because you're not very good at a skill, but once you train it up and perfect it, those misses will be a rarity, if you see them at all. but that's not what's going on here. Now, for something different. I want to respond to some of your editorializing because I can just to be silly, so why the hell not. You wondered how that tamer had a level 11 wormar or something I think? I'm guessing he got one in the wild and hadn't leveled it up yet. It is possible to catch level 40 something eagawks that way when they would normally transform at level 39 if you're playing them up. They'll transform as soon as you level them, but yeah. As for Dustin, I think it says something about a middle-aged man the first time you see him. As for the rest of that bit, yeah emo, emo everywhere. There's plenty of flying manamon around that tower I think, why doesn't he have one? What a ninny! The rest of it I think is just people doing things that people, uh, just don't do; from the "cool" kids right on down to the super-religious family. Even octoross' underlings all act in ways that people simply don't act. Wish there was just a bit more depth to the characters. Truth is, I wish a lot of things about this game. If there is a manamon II in the works, maybe some or all of them will be a reality. It seems like he's getting better at this as he goes. I mean, I paid for paladin of the sky, played it once, will more than likely never play it again. And manamon kind of seems to me what paladin of the sky could have and should have been even though it's based on pokemon. So there's that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector