Re: Inquisitor: The Demon is OUT

So I'm now at the church.. Does the demo allow you to go this far? I paid for my copy of the game, but when I downloaded it and opened it I didn't have to enter in my user key.. Thats why I'm confused.. I don't remember the clicks when I played the demo the first time, but I don't know for sure. They won't e-mail me back on how to correct this.. I want to be sure that I'm playing the full game and not a demo. When I first downloaded the demo it asked for a user key in Italian.. They didn't send one so I used the one for my free copy of Inquisitor 3. Now I'm regretting that. haha

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kg84 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector