Re: GLTech Studio's first release is finally here! Town of Peril!

Hello all,
I have two news for this project. No, I'm not about to say "one good, and one bad". They're both good, at least for you. Read on.
Since recent events have shown me that I aparently can't alpha test my own games right, I have decided to open this thing up for private alpha testing. I need a group of people who *KNOW* how to test right. I will supply them with realtime updates to the game which they can test and provide feedback of, via any method they want.
I'll start with a minnimal team of 3 people, which should be the first to send me a valid application. Don't worry, I'm not going to use any strange survey systems to make the app. All you need to do is send me the following details:
Your real name, your experience with early game testing, your experience with Town of Peril and/or Danger City, your skype name if you have it and want to give it to me for easy communication, and that's it.
You can use either mail at guilevi2000(at)gmail(dot)com, twitter at @guillelv_2000, or if you know me and know I'm on any other places, you can talk to me there. Remember, there's only three spots, so be quick!
Now, for the second thing, I think mission mode is just about ready, so... I'm openning the story contest! For this, I do require you to send me your stories to my email addres, which I posted above. I don't mind the layout, as long as it's good and I can use it! big_smile
OK, I guess that's it. Go catch your beta spots or send me your stories!