Re: GLTech Studio's first release is finally here! Town of Peril!

Hello,
Because of the number of requests, and because I'm probably a bit too stupid, I've expanded the beta team to 5, although I've made the final decision and I won't be accepting any more people. The beta testing team consists of the five people who asked me. They're experiences with beta testing and these games seem to be acceptable and I'm sure I've made a good choice. My windows computer has been unopperative for the last day or two but I have it now and i'll be sure to send my testers the information they need to access the testing BT Sync folder.
I'm still waitinf roa any stories to be submitted! I need one to start on mission mode! Again, submit your stories at guilevi2...@gmail.com. I'm thinking a private beta testing slot can e the prize for the winner, although I seriously don't know what I should do. Every contest has to have some limits, so i guess I'll accept up to 5 stories, until the 12th of Apr il, which is next Friday. if i recieve 5 stories in less than a wek, or the week ends with less than 5 stories, i will proceed directly to evaluation. I really need your help for this and story mode is depending on all of you!