Re: Blatant Character Assassination Hasn't Been Dealt With Yet

Update: it looks like me and Liam posted at the same time, so now I definitely have confirmation that he was waiting for another staff members approval. The reason I opted to make this post in the first place is because I have absolutely no idea what was going on behind the scenes. Yes, as it turns out you did talk to other staff members, but I didn’t know that. For all I know, since the topic was deleted it could’ve been determined by a majority of staff members to let it slide. It does also say in the rules to let at least 24 hours pass before reporting something that the staff members probably know about already, so for being too quick on the trigger I apologize. However, I have no regrets. I did want him to get a warning, as I would want with everybody else if they did something like that. I’m trying to help the developer of this game, and I’m trying to help the moderatorsNot only because the rules tell me to but because everything I do is an attempt to help everyone else. I get no personal gain from reporting someone I hardly know to the moderators for breaking the rules; the only thing I gain out of it is knowing that I helped, which is what matters in the end.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector