Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

So, I've been playing for a few hours now, and aside from some odd stuttering and lag here and there (my VM's fault), it is going well. I'd just like to say that I love the abandon mission item, the ability to view your mission's team, and the other small fixes and enhancements. I am playing as my level 7 character for now, since I don't care if he dies, so I'll use him to get a feel for the game before really risking my level 127 character with his amazing Apronic armor. smile Honestly, if that character dies, I wouldn't care in the slightest if I had no Apronic armor. Since I do, I'm desperate to hold onto it. It isn't findable, and only comes out once or twice a year,. Anyway, I just wanted to thank Aprone for a great update!