Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Beware! spoilers ahoy!

Okay I've got quite a bit further, though I must thank Jayde for the guide since I confess having to look around where to use the rope might have been rather annoying if I hadn't happened to scan that particular tree in the jungle. I probably would've checked mount cindar again but hay.

I had to train up larvae until it evolved to show to the sick guy, though now I need to wait until I can either catch or buy a new autosan from the arcade to show him.
On the plus side, a mythical court, as well as lots more manamon species, and another rather wussy stadium down big_smile.

The mythical looks cool accept that flame seems to be a pretty useless type, or at least I run into loads of stuff with water or stone or something else flame can't do anything about.
the slot machine is also wonderfully broken in terms of jackpot size big_smile. actually it was a bit irritating, I spent half an hour playing simon to get a good 2k credits and decided to get the next two later, then won 7k credits on the slot machine in a really short space of time. Oh well at least I can always save up for another xp  although this time through  only used the xp pal when trainign a manamon I have no intention of fighting with, like larvae.