Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Beware! spoilers ahoy!

Okay I've got quite a bit further, though I must thank Jayde for the guide since I confess having to look around where to use the rope might have been rather annoying if I hadn't happened to scan that particular tree in the jungle. I probably would've checked mount cindar again but hay.

I had to train up larvae until it evolved to show to the sick guy, though now I need to wait until I can either catch or buy a new autosan from the arcade to show him.
On the plus side, a mythical court, as well as lots more manamon species, and another rather wussy stadium down big_smile.

The mythical looks cool accept that flame seems to be a pretty useless type, or at least I run into loads of stuff with water or stone or something else flame can't do anything about.
the slot machine is also wonderfully broken in terms of jackpot size big_smile. actually it was a bit irritating, I spent half an hour playing simon to get a good 2k credits and decided to get the next two later, then won 7k credits on the slot machine in a really short space of time. Oh well at least I can always save up for another xp  although this time through  only used the xp pal when trainign a manamon I have no intention of fighting with, like larvae.

As to the plot, well, mmmm, so Yavin and Octurus are a really cute father and son team, accept for the fact that Octurus wants to take over the hole world and make everyone his slaves,  @D.
Okay, I really, really really! want to meet Mrs. Octurus now. I wonder if she divorced him because he didn't have enough slaves, or maybe because he got the name of his evil villain organisation from Double dragon big_smile.

Mmmm, and then the main character just happens to over hear two shadow warriors discussing the location of their secret base that he passes in the street? Well maybe that's it, maybe Mrs. Octurus left the guy because he couldn't imploy better minions, or perhaps someone let slip that they saw Octurus in Curo's office admiring her gronks big_smile.

Okay, I confess the overhearing convenient villain conversation trope is one that does sort of mildly annoy me, though its one even good writers slip into occasionally, and as I said I don't  go to Manamon for complex plot, I just like the idea of beating an eeeeeeevil! mastermind who is eeeeeevil! whilst I train and capture monsters big_smile.