Re: Questions about Manamon 1

beware spoilers ahoy!

Well the factory was sort of fun, if a bit lengthy with all the backtracking, and again credit to Jayde's guide since I did get a wee bit stuck at one point as I got the south wall door to the basement and the south wall door to the beach mixed up and assumed I was locked in big_smile.
I'm giving Kenidol a try, and it seems pretty tough. It has firestream which is a good all round flame attack, ash rain which does scorch, rev up with the massive speed increase and then smoke shield for good measure just to make sure things miss it.
The only downside to flame is that there are lots of water and earth types out there, though I can always switch to Deciced or guererrol to pound on them.

Okay, I'm now going to be discussing the plot so spoilage ahoy!

The frozen time thing is something which turns up occasionally in Doctor who, there was a really nasty audio tenth doctor story last year, about a genuinely nice natured girl whose people made a device to prolong personal time since their planet was dying, and said  rather naively wanted to give this device to others so good moments could last forever (you can imagine where that ended up).

So, Yavin finds out that someone has been in horrible perpetual agony and just sort of, mmmm, sits there? Okay, I could just about buy the Yavin is octurus stooge thing, but this basically makes Yavin an accessary to torture big_smile.

And the main character actually considers "killing his father for his crimes?"

I'm sorry, but being tortured into confessing information wasn't a crime last time I checked, the fact your even offered this choice makes the character seem like a right royal arse hole.
Actually again, it really wouldn't have been so hard to make this a real decision, by making the main character not know his father betrayed him, then having the main character encounter perhaps a brainwashed or comatose version of his father and have to decide.
Well maybe I'll follow the path of doucheary next time around, though for now of course I made the pretty obvious choice, and its on to star walk mountain, where there's also a new manamon to grab.

Btw, speaking of new Manamon I completed the little task of showing the sick fellow all the Manamon he wanted to see, and got one called motmo or something for my trouble, which, according to Jayde's guide apparently has three different evolution paths.
If I evolve it, can I get a new one from the breedr to get the other two evolutions? Or do I need to breed it twice to get three copies, then evolve each separately.

I don't plan to actually use any of these, I'm happy with my party thus far, but obviously I'm going for manapedia completion here.