Re: What is the Coolest Experience You've Ever Had

Well July third 2016 in Pencilvania getting married would probably be top of the list, particularly counting  fun bits of music we both sang and had played during the wedding, we used James Horner's theme from cocoon as the processional, welcome to , Jurassic park as the recessional, and several other themes like John Barry's abortive score for prince of tides afterwards.
We also wrote our own service, which in  my lady's priest did a very nice job of even though it clearly wasn't the tradition or attitude he usually had, and we both sang, doing one hand one heart from westside story, as a duette, with me doing a lovely hym set to the tune of danny boy, and my lady singing candle on the water from pete's dragon.

I've however done various other random and interesting things myself. These include getting into the guinnis book of reccords in 2006  being part of an effort to do all 13 Gilbert annd sullivan operettas in under 24 hours (we did them in 29 hours ten minutes and I principled in two of them). I've performed solo at Buxton opera house in front of two thousand people and also got to heckle the audience at one  whilst pretending to be a ridiculously snooty and stuck up   lord in  production of Iolanthe in 2012, I've also done everything from cross country skeeing, to water skeeing, to swimming down a white water rafting course, to bridge swinging 60 feet down at one point, as well as several bits of rock climbing, though again not too recently and something I'd like to do again. I've done wind serfing as well, though not for quite a while. I've driven a Dalek complete with voice changer, and  several of the Doctor who cast in person.

I think the most recent very cool and stand out thing I did was when I sang duel of the fates at a public concert in full Jedi regalia, complete with light saber. The choir wasn't supposed to dress up, and I was the only person who did, but yee gods it was worth doing, and the Jedi costume I got was pretty damn awesome! I also quite recently got to write and perform my own monologue which is being published in a volume of monologues. That was a very cool thing to do, and a nice setup since writing is what I most want to do now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector