Re: Mud Concept Idea: An Entirely Pet based Mud.

Sky lord wrote:

It will sound strange, and off topic a bit, but i want to see a strategy mud, preferably scifi real time strategy, with buildings/upgrades/researches/fleets/ground troops and all those things. There is some browser games like this, but a mud would be a different take on this. Star trade is very far from it, but something like this at the same time.

Oh Wayfar1444, how much I miss you big_smile.

As to the pet mud idea, I do like the idea, however I think personally I'd prefer a single player game to a multiplayer. I love the idea of  a party and controlling their actions, with my character actually involved as well, however as always I'm more of the solo explorer type myself. Browser wise, none of the creature management games I've seen quite fit the bil, since either they're heavily pvp/show based like firry paws, or they just come down to another rreptitive action, login each day for a new message  type affair

Elliyo was I think the closest I've seen, but the developer wasn't really into the idea of access fixes, and those elemental point distributions never got solved, plus from what I saw the game didn't really have a story or multi character battles anyway.

Then again, if someone does this with a mud, fair enough, so long as there is a large enough single player set of activities for miserable solo types like me big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector