Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I'm kind of interested to see how the team I use on manamon 1 would work in this game. guerrerrol seems like it might have gotten a bit better with sucker punch, if I understand the description of the root point right. Any move that drains hp and heals you is boosted right? And I think sucker punch is 100 accuracy. Unless I'm missing something, that seems yummy. Then I see a couple of the others get protect. Martiagle I think gets it and eksponge or sponginate or whatever. Then I'd have enchandithol, erroir, and fiendour. That team took me through the first game except for the parts where I couldn't use it due to the story. The only thing that really slowed that team down were misses. So basically the only thing you can't dodge or protect against or plan for or outlevel. A guaranteed one hit kill becomes a complete cluster fuck. I'm so happy to see there's at least a bit less of that in this game, and something to help scale it back if only a little bit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sir powl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector