Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Ooh, thanks for indirectly reminding me that I haven't played with Marlaunt, and as a pure ghost type with good speed, this thing has potential.

Speaking personally here, I always, always bear transformations in mind, though in many instances, transformation does not in fact result in large stat boosts. They're usually pretty small, which is actually kind of sad. I've expected stuff like Jagzeom, for instance, to be better than it is, but instead it's got meh speed and is a little slow. The main reason Mightauras works so well is because it has incredible attack and good defenses on both sides, but even there, I was hoping that an enormous minotaur thing would have better HP. It does have a lot of weaknesses (flame, earth, water, fighting) to some pretty common types. Oh, speaking of? The thing is about to learn freaking Geocombat. So I can either keep Roar to let it boost up, or it'll have a moveset of Sludge Hammer, Thunder Hammer, Earthquake, Geocombat and Conjure Sword. That is absolutely insane coverage, right there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sir powl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector