Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Big
Spoilers
Ahead
So I must say that those Catacombs are absolute hell. I just defeated that nasty beast in the Baron Underground Heart. It was the first full party Brawl with all six of my Manamon up against the Beast and six manamon who were helping him out. And the music was cool as well during battle. I decided to take a break from the story and just mess around. I found two game disks in the Caticombs. Monseye and Manaflex. I've heard something about a math game and slots. Does anyone know where those are?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector