Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Hi Aaron,
I have a suggestion for manamon, for for future games regarding exploring large areas. Could we have a markers feature to mark certain parts of an area? When a player walked over the marker, the game would anounce the number of the marker. Also a markers menu would allow you to view coordinates of markers, as well as to clear all of them in an area.
Moreover, the possibility to teach moves would definitely make the game very interesting, and unpredictable.
An additional question: Is it possible to buy treasure chest keys? I only have 1, and that causes problems when I need to explore the catacombs, plus the several locked chests in ruins.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector