Re: Sonus GDE thoughts

Just finished the punch up tutorial, some more observations/thoughts.
Do we really need an object to play the playerhurt audio? Me? I'd just add the play playerhurt in the conditional that checks for the blocking condition. What am I missing here?
The action selection is painfully slow. Can you change it into a combo box or at least allow for first letter navigation in the text field?
Is there a tts finished event in the works? That may be extremely useful, depending on what the user decides to do.
Is there a way to see what audio has finished playing? That could also potentially save you some object creation headache. Diddo with the TTS if you decide to implement that event, an ability to see the channel that has just finished speaking would be nice.
Is it possible to create arrays, for maps and such?
What is the limit for tts channels? How many messages can I queue in?
Do you have tutorials for for loops? I know how they work, but am not totally sure as to how your engine handles them.
Would it be possible to raise the number of sounds playing at once? Some maps can get pretty involved...