Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

I've just completed the prototype twice because I enjoy it so much.
I'll give the kickstarter donation an other try. So, can you tell me what to do after I've created an Amazon account? Do I have to link the account to a new paypal account? Can I use a visa credit card, since I'm not from the US, but I have a visa credit card? I really hope I can get this to work, because I wanna donate.