Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

AstralAudio wrote:

It isn't getting the traction one would like to see even though write-ups are appearing all over the place for it. There's a disconnect. I just can't quite place it. Plenty of time to make it happen. But if folks want to see this game on mobile devices, they need to do their best to help fund this project.

We're doing everything we can to increase awareness of our Kickstarter campaign. We exhibited the Grail to the Thief prototype at the PAX East "Made in MA" Party 2014 on Thursday night. A lot of people played it and seemed to enjoy it, so we're hoping that it will lead to additional donations over the next few days as people get back home from PAX. We will also be doing additional outreach over the next week in an attempt to get more write-ups about the game and our campaign.

harrylst wrote:

I think there 'd be more traction if it hit the audiogames.net front page. (hint, hint: dark)

What do we have to do to get on the home page? I'll message Dark.

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: foralltoplay
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AstralAudio
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AstralAudio
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: harrylst
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AstralAudio
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: harrylst
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: foralltoplay
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: foralltoplay
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hanif
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: foralltoplay
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Cinnamon