Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

for the walking transformations?  do you need to walk in certain spots.  or can I just find a long patch of ground some where run through 2 or 3 ultra encoutnter downs  then feed them level up herbs and see if they go,  rince and repeat if not?
I'm finally at 303 out of 307.  frostond the transformations of slugic and donhammer are the last 3 I need plus slothinker   who I'm working on leveling up with an exp pal as I go.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector