Re: "Use the search feature!"

Plus, is that even possible with Pun-BB?
Sometimes I wonder why we aren't on a more modern platform, but then again if it ain't broke, at least for the most part, then don't fix it. Speaking in terms of the infrastructure of course, but notwithstanding its obvious shortcomings. It should be said that Pun-BB's lightweight, no-frills nature probably presents a significant benefit to folks in countries/areas with less developed internet or metered plans. Based on my run-ins with forums utilizing Discourse, for example, typically I've noticed that the newer the infrastructure the more eye-candy there is, which does not really allow us to enjoy the nicer, more sophisticated inner workings of the system.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector